The Sturmgeschutz assault gun was based on the Panzer III Chassis. It saw service at the start of the war. Throughout the war it was up-armed and up-gunned and became the standard German Army Assault Gun. It fought on all battlegrounds and fronts.
By the end of the War it had confirmed itself as the principle tank killer of the German army. There were a few variants produced, this is the deadly 75mm cannon.
- 1 resin Stug III
- metal pieces for detailing
Bolt Action stats
- Type: Tank destroyers
- Weapons: One casement-mounted forward-facing heavy anti-tank gun and one remotely operated MMG with 360-degree arc of fire
- Damage Value: 9+ (medium tank)
- Options: May add a forward facing co-axial MMG
- NB: Can also be inexperienced and veteran, see Bolt Action rulebook for more details